A huge THANK YOU to my fellow blogger, Time Out (Raising Chilldren) for the Liebster award nomination. I am loving these awards because they are way for us to all get to know each other. Plus, I LOVE that I get to share my favorite blogs with my fellow readers.
So lucky Liebster’s have to do the following:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Nominate 11 other blogs with less than 500 followers.
- Post 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Tag your nominees & post a comment on their blog to let them know you nominated them.
Here are my questions:
1. Favourite footwear?
Flip Flops all the way. And since I live in Minnesota I only get to wear them for a short time in the summer. Don’t be surprised though if I am still wearing them into the first snow fall though. I’m crazy that way!
2. What inspires you?
Beautiful things and beautiful people. Pinterest addict! Fresh air and being outdoors.
3. What irritates you?
These days…pretty much everything. Long winters are on the top of my list right now. I also HATE (with a serious passion) when simple things are hard. For example, when the internet doesn’t work. I get irritated when my house is dirty 10 seconds after I clean it. Or when my husband say’s ‘what’ before I even finish the sentence. Not having cable. And number one on my list, WHINING.
4. Who was the last person you spoke to?
My husband. I paper, rock, scissored him to help Cooper with Netflix and grab me a cup of coffee so I could have 10 minutes to type this post. #WINNING
5. What can you hear right now?
A Cindy Crawford infomercial on the TV because there is absolutely nothing on basic TV on Sundays. My husband crunching carrots (nails on a chalkboard) and Cooper watching a movie in the basement. This is as close to silence as we get in this house. It sounds pretty dang good.
6. How would your Mum describe you?
I hope she would say that I am a good mom. I also think she would describe me as sad and overwhelmed.
7. Do you have a plan?
Nope. I like to think I do but it changes from day to day. I am in survival mode right now. One constant is my job though. I like it and plan to stay there.
8. What’s your earliest memory?
I have no idea really but I think I remember jumping in the ball pit at a Hardees restaurant and thinking that I was drowning. I thought there was no bottom. Someone had to ‘rescue’ me.
9. If you come for dinner what should I leave OFF the menu?
Nothing. I like ALL foods. Honestly. I can’t think of one thing I don’t like or would pass on. Score extra points for lots of wine!
10. What’s happiness?
Family. Laughing. Being rested. Babies and puppies. Being in the woods. Laying on a beach drinking a margarita! Is there a way to combine all of these things?
Here are my favorite blogs right now.
I read them, relate to them, even cry over them. I encourage you to check them out. You won’t regret it!
4. This Mom Gig
Questions for my nominees.
If you don’t have time to do this don’t worry. Just know that I am loving your writing!
1. What kind of vehicle do you drive?
2. If you could live anywhere where would it be?
3. What is your dream vacation?
4. If you won 10 million dollars what is the first thing you would buy?
5. What is your favorite sport?
6. Name something you are bad at?
7. Would you rather have one best friend or 5 good friends?
8. What is the last movie you watched?
9. What is your favorite tv show from your childhood?
10. What makes you happy?
11. And lastly, what famous person would you give anything to meet? Dead or alive.