So I am super new to this whole world of personal blogging. I have managed a finance blog, Sense and Centsibility, for a few years now and this is a whole different game. I love that I can be so honest about my journey as Cooper’s mom and give/take support from other moms. It’s been amazing. I am so excited to say that a fellow blogger, Running After Ale, honored me with this blog award!
This award was created by The Thought Palette. From this blog you can find all of the details about the Blog of the Year 2013 Award and find widgets to proudly display your blog.
Here are my choices for nominees for the Blog of the Year. These are the blogs that got me here today. I found hope in them. I feel like I know many of these women personally even though we have never met. I see Cooper in many of these kids as well. I want to thank them personally for giving me so much hope!
Check out my favorites!
- I’m a SLP and a mother of a child who has apraxia
- Normal is the New Boring–Some say the glass is half empty. I say “hey, as long as there is still wine in the bottle…”
- Away from the Oven–Serving up a slice of real life, because you can sugarcoat everything.
- Bringing up Boys–No girls allowed (except mom).
- Apraxia Adventures–It’s a marathon, not a sprint!
- Running After Ale–I’m constantly running after my toddler Ale. I’m out of breath and having the best time.
- Uncommon Sense–A somewhat sarcastic and mostly honest look into our life.
- No Small Thing–Waffling daily between complete and utter brilliance, and losing it.
- Flappiness Is…–Navigating the world of early childhood autism with one special little boy.
- Underneath the Big Top–Tales from the Ringmaster
- Mommin’it up! Since 2004
- Five Degrees of Chaos–Parenting on the edge of sanity, it could go either way…